fastlane is an open source build automation tool for Android and iOS for developers. It reduce your build generation time. It is a command line tool that uses Ruby, so you need Ruby on your computer. Most Macs already have Ruby installed by default.
- Open a terminal.
sudo gem install fastlane --verbose
- If you haven’t installed the Xcode command-line tools yet, run
xcode-select --installto install them
cdinto your project folder (type
cd[with the space at the end] and drag your project folder into the terminal)
fastlane initto get fastlane setup.
- Now you can able to use all the Fastlane tools:
- deliver: Upload screenshots, metadata, and your app to the App Store
- snapshot: Automate taking localized screenshots of your iOS app on every device
- frameit: Quickly put your screenshots into the right device frames
- pem: Automatically generate and renew your push notification profiles
- sigh: Because you would rather spend your time building stuff than fighting provisioning
- produce: Create new iOS apps on iTunes Connect and Dev Portal using the command line
- cert: Automatically create and maintain iOS code signing certificates
- gym: Building your iOS apps has never been easier
- match: Easily sync your certificates and profiles across your team using Git
- scan: The easiest way to run tests for your iOS and Mac apps
- spaceship: Ruby library to access the Apple Dev Center and iTunes Connect
iOS TestFlight Tools
- pilot: The best way to manage your TestFlight testers and builds from your terminal
- boarding: The easiest way to invite your TestFlight beta testers